What we’re looking for
A middleweight graphic designer with passion and drive who wants to join a team of friendly, like-minded people, enjoy some great benefits, and work with world-class brands. This role is a 12 month maternity contract.
- Create innovative, exceptional quality creative that’s aligned with the client’s strategic vision.
- Contribute creatively to all aspects of a project ensuring that it’s delivered on-time, on budget, and to the client’s satisfaction.
- Take onboard creative direction while supporting your team throughout the project.
- Develop and deliver presentations showcasing your creative work.
- Nurture junior creative talent and help them achieve their professional goals.
What you’ll get from us
- Hybrid and remote working style with a flexible hours policy.
- Access to our high-tech studio, equipment, and software, so you’ll have everything you need to do your best creative work.
- Great maternity and paternity leave, a health plan, and well-being services.
- Inspiration days in the UK or abroad to keep you excited about your career.
- Socials with your top-tier teammates, an extra day off on your birthday (plus cake, obviously), and tons more.
Ideally, we’d like you to have:
- A minimum of one year’s experience in a comparable, middleweight creative role with an in-depth understanding of how creative agencies function.
- Advanced knowledge of InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, and Keynote and a comprehensive understanding of design for digital.
- Experience defining and creating the look and feel for brands, campaigns, and products.
- Able to demonstrate a thorough knowledge of design specific production processes and procedures.
- A degree in a related subject (art, graphic design, or visual communication etc).
- Track record of successfully managing client relations, great presentation skills, and the ability to quickly earn the client’s trust.
- A well-developed point of view on communication and marketing, and appreciation of design and art direction.
- A passion for working collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
- The desire to use film, digital, CGI, and immersive technologies to bring brands, campaigns and product worlds to life.