We’re looking for a Graphic Designer with some solid digital design experience (either in-house or agency).
You’ll have a beautifully crafted portfolio showcasing relevant campaign experience across both digital and print.
You’ll work on:
A really broad range of media including (but not limited to): Email/CRM campaigns, website, social media (static and animated), display, direct mail, press, OOH, DOOH and general marketing materials like pullup banners and presentation decks (digital and print).
What you’ll need:
- Excellent Adobe Creative Suite skills (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, XD) and experience working in Figma.
- Substantial experience working across multiple projects/campaigns
- Ability to work at speed but maintain creativity (whilst working within brand guidelines)
- Ability to challenge briefs (where appropriate) and bring fresh ideas
- Excellent attention to detail and a good understanding of digital design.
- A ‘can do’ approach to making things happen and good communication skills
- Awareness of best practice UX/UI design.
- Happy working in a fast-paced environment (to tight deadlines)
- Organised and efficient at managing your time
- Confident working independently as well as collaborating as a team
Nice to have:
- Skills in After Effects and Premiere Pro are advantageous but not essential
- Ability to demonstrate your conceptual thinking through to execution
- Illustration skills
- Experience designing for telecoms and rail sectors or similar