3D Visualiser (Packaging) – Cinema 4D
We love our team and want to look after them even better as we grow!
As a provider of sustainable and innovative luxury packaging, we put customer service and quality at the centre of everything we do. Our people are the vital heart of our business and the essential differentiator in how we deliver for our customers.
With an impressive fifteen-year track record, we are ambitious, with challenging growth plans that are already bearing fruit.
Delta Global is an industry leader in sustainable luxury packaging solutions, with an illustrious client list that includes some of the best-known luxury fashion brands in the world. Due to a period of growth, we have a vacancy for an adept and highly creative 3D Visualiser on a Permanent basis.
About the role
Key responsibilities include
• Visualise and bring to life a variety of bespoke packaging solutions across a plethora of clients using Cinema 4D.
• Liaise with account managers to benefit from their experience and understanding of their customers, to build a bespoke look & feel for all our visuals and presentations.
• Work closely with the other members of the Design team to continually elevate our creative output and develop new and innovative solutions for our customers.
• Create eye-catching, detailed and informative animations using Cinema 4D that show our wide range of products and packaging solutions.
• Artworking – Preparing artwork for sign-off using supplied assets or building assets from scratch in-line with customer briefs. (Depending on experience).
• Sample making – There may be opportunities to get involved in sample making for client visits or box making using parametrics on Kasemake, this would be on an ad-hoc basis and while previous sample-making experience would be advantageous it is certainly not essential.
The successful candidate will have a high level of proficiency in visualising products, packaging, and the building of surrounding environments for key visuals and animations. A keen eye for detail relating to the building of textures and complimentary lighting is a critical and is an area that we always seek to develop in pursuit of realism. Additionally, a working knowledge of the Adobe suite and a basic understanding of art working processes is advantageous but not essential. Our ideal candidate would be someone from a POS/Packaging/retail background who is used to producing small bespoke renders and animations for presentations and client meetings. The ability; or willingness to learn, basic artworking is also something that is preferable.
The bottom line
This is a permanent, full time role reporting to Head of Packaging Design & Innovation. Office based in the Leicester area – currently Whetstone.
We know you deserve the right package, so we are offering a salary of £35,000-£40,000, with 25 days annual leave, 5% employer contribution to pension and private healthcare cover for you and your family.