WHAT WE EXPECT FROM EVERYONE AT W+K LONDON
EQUITY, DIVERSITY & INCLUSION
Be against all forms of discrimination. Be respectful and understanding of different points of view.
Act to make W+K London a place where all kinds of talent can thrive.
Question your assumptions and check your biases.
Be optimistic about what we’re capable of making together.
Act with optimism and relentless drive to make excellent work (i.e. work that works and that we’re proud of).
Question everything. Be curious. Be hungry. Raise those around you through thoughtful provocation.
Be humble. Leave your ego at the door.
Act with kindness and respect. Help each other out.
Question how we do things. If it’s not right, it’s everyone’s responsibility to fix it.
WHAT YOU ARE HERE TO DO
- Working on all aspects of project production, from concept visuals through to final builds.
- Applying industry standard best-practices to all work you produce and in line with the production requirements.
- Working to deadlines, working closely with the associated team and Producer.
- Creating killer Photoshop visuals for presentations and retouching images for print and digital static press and OOH.
- Producing quality 3D artwork/assets in line with the production requirements when required.
- Performing your role to the highest standard and at all times working in the best interests of W+K London.
- Software requirements, must be at an expert level:
- Cinema 4D with Redshift rendering (or similar)
- After Effects
- Other industry standard Adobe CC software also useful inc. InDesign, Illustrator
- Friendly and approachable. Hungry to make the best work of your life.
- Strongly opinionated about your work, always looking to over-deliver on a brief and offer alternative solutions.
- Interested in software developments within your specialist areas.
- Enthusiastic, and demonstrates a calm and positive attitude while under pressure.
- Acute attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-moving environment.
- Listens and takes constructive criticism well, always applying client and creative feedback as directed, and offering creative solutions or options when appropriate.
- Works well under pressure and independently, and demonstrates strong communication skills both in verbal and written context.
- Takes initiative and shows creative ambition to start self owned projects when there is spare time.
- Resourceful and takes advantage of opportunities outside of just editing, showing ambition to learn and collaborate with others on creative projects that can be made in-house using the time allowed.
- The position is full-time, with a 3 month probationary period.
- UK residents only
- Within your application and cover letter please include a link to your portfolio or reel as well as the following:
- Call out 2 bits of your own work you’re most proud of, and explain why.
- Tell us about a piece of work you wish you had worked on, and why.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU AT YOUR LEVEL
Communicate in an engaging manner. Figure out your style to land your point brilliantly. Whatever and however you’re communicating, make sure you are clear. Respond to feedback thoughtfully and seek clarity where necessary.
Be confident to make decisions alone, taking guidance from seniors on bigger issues. Learn how to become more expert in your role through understanding why decisions are made.
Listen carefully to what someone is trying to tell you, to understand what they are saying and why they might be saying it. Understand how your opinion fits into a wider team context.
Be innovative and think outside of your role, get involved in initiatives that will develop both you and the agency.
Maintain a positive outlook and avoid unproductive confrontation. Learn from past mistakes and use those learnings in your work.
Be aware of what you’re great at and take pride and responsibility for your performance at work. Be responsive to constructive feedback.
Support more junior members of agency and make sure they feel supported. Train and coach them to be the best they can be in their role, and make sure they feel confident at all times.